New Forest Pack 5 and RailClone 2.6
Of course, Renderflow has updated both versions. If you have updated to these versions, our new Synchro will detect it on the go. In case you want to check it, please jump to your installed version of our plugin.
Highlights include support for V-Ray 3.3 with significant speed improvements of between 40 – 100% in beta tests, and new toolbars and listers to help users to create, edit and manage multiple Forest Pack and RaliClone objects from a simplified easy-to-read interface, making it easier than ever to work quickly with large scenes.
That’s not all, additional features included are:
- Get perfect edges. Edge mode is now compatible with Corona and Mental Ray, in addition to V-Ray.
- Stay organised. New Forest Pack and RailClone toolbars with shortcuts to add Forest Pack objects, add Forest Level Of Details, open Forest Tools, open Forest Lister, add RailClone objects, open RailClone Tools and open RailClone Lister.
- Make Forest Pack your own. Extend the plugin with new functionality, anytime, with the new Forest Effects feature. A scripting engine based on mathematical expressions that are applied to the scattered items, Forest Effects offers limitless possibilities for controlling animation, transforms, colouring, and more.
- Organise Effects. The Forest Effects Browser allows you to quickly load and manage effects files, Forest Pack 5 ships with 12 effects including lean out, tint by boundary, scatter on displaced surface, repulsion, stepped rotation, look at with falloff and much more. New effects can be added to the library at any time or loaded directly into a Forest Pack object from a shareable file.
- Ready to go. New and improved libraries including Mulch and Rug presets in Forest Pack 5.
- On the move. Motion blur and V-Ray velocity channels are now supported with animated proxies and meshes.
- Organize Chaos. Clusters and Diversity now respects items with the same Colour ID.
- Add detail. Forest Pack and RailClone support VRayEdgesTex map to chamfer edges at render-time for both meshes and proxies.
- Render anywhere. Maxwell materials added for Lawns, leaves, meadows and stone presets.
- One-click optimisation. Forest Edge and V-Ray normal maps are now added automatically using the Material optimiser.
We are Renderflow, we are the Archviz Renderfarm